Weaponizing sense

By JoeAm

I’d like to build on a prior article that explained how people on Twitter know more about what is happening than people in Philippine government. This is also true to an extent about Facebook, but Facebook mixes in more personal experiences. Twitter is less personal, less emotional, and more fact and concept driven. Yes, yes. In wee small bursts.

The bursts of information are often accompanied by articles, photos, or videos and, combined, they give news the flow of water across our screens.

I’ve noticed that Twitter is moving steadily toward news, information, transparency, and sense. Oh, there is still a lot of emoting going on, but the flood of facts and insight is quite impressive. That has government officials on their heels trying to keep pace with a well-informed group of influential citizens.

It struck me that we ought to encourage this, participate in it, build it. Make the force of facts and sense so powerful that the nonsense distributed by duplicitous, posturing officials and their band of lying trolls can be seen clearly for what it is: manipulative gameplaying and idiocy leading the nation into self-harm.

Here’s the formula that I think could bring sense into the dialogue as a new force, building on what we see. These are the rules you might wish to consider:

• Commit to participating on social media in a more fact-based way. Less ranting, more information. More lessons and concepts drawn from information.
  • Follow a modest set of sources that fill your noodle with facts and insights. You don’t have to follow everyone. Just those who give you data and ideas that you can spread and use as leverage for your own messages.
  • Build a following to multiply your efforts. This is a long, slow slog. At one new follower a day, a person will have 365 readers in a year, and two-a-day thereafter will get that to 1,000 in two years. That is influential.
  • Be humble, be humorous, but be straight. If you make a mistake, own it. If you pen a winner, drop humble and troll it out. Er, I mean roll it out. Be honest, earnest, and kind.
  • My advocacy is the Constitution, democracy, and human rights. Figure out what yours will be. Maybe it is inclusion of women, or opposition to EJKs, or military information, or the economy, or whatever you think will build a better Philippines. Your advocacy will shape the information you seek and your base of followers.
  • Be modest in the number of postings. Twitter is busy and over-doing the number may get you muted or ignored. Work on quality of information. Make it meaningful.

That’s my idea.

News as water.

Each of us a pipeline.

With enough people searching for and redistributing sense, nonsense stands out for what it is.

Our goal should be to weaponize sense.

* * * * * * *

Source of graphic: Twitter As A Facilitator Of Journalistic Goals on fandom.com

Comments
63 Responses to “Weaponizing sense”
  1. karlgarcia says:

As a Twitter newbie, I made a mistke of following too many accounts, I already unfollowed some foreign journos and personalities and just hope to read them from retweets. I also unfollowed and even blocked the Ignacio couple whom I know to be decent in person but could not understand their schizophrenic online characters.
    I am gaining new online friends from your followers Joe and Irineo’s too.

• Yes, there can be a lot of noise following too many people, for sure. Interesting that you found the on-line personality different than the in-person personality. I’m guessing that is common. I’m also guessing we can control that by focusing more on information than opinions. I don’t retweet many hard opinions anymore. Sticking with news and my own interpretations of events.

• karlgarcia says:

I am still learning and maybe I should reflect more before I retweet.

• Your retweets are all knowledge-based but I can’t keep up with them all. I tend to read the ones that are most relevant. I limit my retweets to maybe 5 or so per day so as not to wear readers out. Same with my own tweets. That also forces me to look for the most meaningful messages. That one today from MLQ3 about the end of capitalism was perfect. Deep, factual, relevant. Not an easy read but definitely high-quality.

Thanks again.
            I agree on the end of capitalism. The article looks familiar, it was posted here by me or Micha, I think.

2. Andres 2018. says:

In the Philippines, Facebook > Twitter in terms of number of user.

If you are a page owner, do not block people who are trolling or who are commenting against your statements. Their comments, even against your statements, are counted as engagements. Build followers and engagements. Do not set rules, such as no swearing, freedom of expression always. Let the emotions out, we build more connections with emotions than sense.

• karlgarcia says:

I tried, but I overestimated my patience.

• I do the opposite, block trolls and set rules. I’m tired of emotionalized crap dialogue that puts people down rather than searches for ways to agree. Emotions are easy. Reasoning is hard, and I don’t mean the amoral win-at-all-costs form of reasoning.

• As the ex-Chief Troll here, I agree— I’m on moderation here.

But also and most importantly not all trolls are created equal,

So fly-by-night, hit-and-run trolls should be blocked— if for no other reasons than lack of commitment.

Uncreative trolls that do have commitment but simply are regurgitating unoriginal retorts, should be banned for not being original.

Keep the ones who shed light on opposing views, they might piss you off online but when you do come face-to-face in the real world with these views you’ve not considered and given value to, you’ll be ready.

chemp, knows what I’m talking about. Due to my interaction with chemp re Darwinism , i’ve now expanded my reading list considerably, namely now reading this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Descent_of_Man,_and_Selection_in_Relation_to_Sex

All because he was trolling me, and I was trolling him, end result my perspective expanded, i’ve never met a committed anti-Darwinism online just those unoriginal memes posted and stuff regurgitated.

chemp , enlightened my views. As such I will always do unto him as he did to me. 😉 thanks, chemp!

Lastly, trolls and trolling needn’t be one and the same.

• i7sharp says:

From Rush Limbaugh yesterday:
        x-
        I think the Democrats and all of journalism have become totally ensnared by a prison called Twitter. I know it’s happened to journalism. Twitter has become a stand-in for national public opinion — and it’s easy. It entails or it promotes pure laziness. All a journalist has to do is go get some random, anonymous tweets — or tweets from people whose names you know but nobody knows who they are. They’re totally unknown. You put them in a story that advances a narrative, such as “Trump sucks!”

Look what happened to the New York Times. You think I’m making this up? The New York Times comes out with an honestly fair, harmless headline about a speech Trump makes on race.
        Twitter blew up. Twitter blew up, threatening to cancel all these subscriptions. The New York Times panicked! They rewrote the headline. They made a public case of demoting the headline editor who wrote that headline, and then they doubled down and said, “Okay, we’re changing the whole narrative now. Since the Trump-Russia thing bombed out, we’re now gonna change American history, and we’re gonna say that America actually was founded in 1619 when the slaves arrived.
        -x

• Thanks for the counter-view from the biggest blowhard south of the Donald himself. If it is laziness, it defines the character of Americans, Democrats and Republicans alike, who inhabit Twitter. I do agree that topics flow through in waves as they hit and are spread rapidly. That can be either good or bad depending on how you like the content. The Hong Kong protests have played well in the Philippines and I think helped people understand how weak is the association that Filipinos have with democratic freedoms. Twitter is more reliable for news screening as Philippine journalism is notorious for playing the popularity angle, or even accepting paid propaganda from China. Hahaha, like Twitter did until they discovered they and FB were being gamed by China. You can like Twitter or dislike it, but you cannot deny that it is here. Whereas newspapers are hard pressed to keep pace because they are all going bankrupt. It is futile to resist how technology has reshaped the flow of information. Limburger, unfortunately, is stuck in his mud, where he resides regularly.

• From my vantage, yes people have stopped reading long form, now prefer memes and aphorisms. But we (humanity that is) have never been big time readers to begin with. So Twitter, as aphorisms, are loved by readers.

but the majority of people with smart phones aren’t on Twitter , they aren’t readers, they are visual types, they are on Instagram and/or Snapchat, selfie’ing away. Sure Twitter’s great for those catchy memes and pithy aphorisms, but as news or source of great opinions,

I still read blogs. FT and Economist I read at the magazine section in Barnes & Noble. that’s where I get my news mostly.

• buwayahman says:

I draw the line when the responder simply mouths insults without offering any counterpoint. Too much noise. I don’t mind if the person offers an argument, but if everything they say is an ad hominem attack, no thank you. I only have 24 hours in a day and I want to spend it reading enlightening content.

3. Joe’s point to reading less from more sources is something I cannot stress enough. I would add, try to locate the original kernel of thought, and read there. For example, Baruch Spinoza instead of Richard Dawkins.

As for humility, men and ideas are like boxers to a prize fight , humility can easily be confused to promoting the fight, or the non-promotion thereof. it’s up to people to infect their ideas unto others, then vice-versa. Think of a tug-of-war, you can be

on either ends pulling, be watching, or be the rope. Don’t be the rope.

• karlgarcia says:

As the late great Edgar said: yatta yatta yatta

• I’m sure he would agree to not being the Rope, pulled hither and yon, karl.

• karlgarcia says:

Seriously, I am listing your book recommendations.
          I loved Catcher in the Rye.

• I’m getting now into the Expanse series showing in Amazon Prime, karl. it used to show in the Syfy channel (dunno if you guys get it there). It got canceled after 3 seasons, but Jeff Bezos ended up personally securing the deal to have the show/series be exclusive at Amazon.

Since it being bought, they are now saying Bezos has personal stake now in the shows success, which means funding— i’m sure he’s planning to use it as propaganda for his Blue Origin subsidiary. You should check it out.

4. Sup says:

Gina Lopez died….Troll answer ”She also took bribes with a case at the ombudsman”

5. popoy says:

At 5am here, 5pm there I read this:

———————-
    On forthcoming soon to be published book of poems the Preface kindly written by JoeAm, two mild pieces written eleven years apart on pages 39-41, begs for prescience and relevance.

I Am A Moon

I am a moon
    No, not a human moon
    Nor an earth moon.

My light comes not
    from the sun
    nor my brilliance comes
    from light.
    My surface is not dry
    Like that desert of
    glittering, singing sands
    of the Sahara,

More like it is the people visiting
    around Vegas in Nevada.

I am not that blue moon
    White in the velvet sky,
    King of the twinkling stars
    In the darkest of nights.

Not by ambition but by happenstance
    My parents unaware named me
    To be a future moon.
    -January 8, 2007

————————–
    I am UP People

I am a UP people. I am amazed not
    at the criticisms on us but on the misevaluation
    (overvaluation) of UP people resulting into
    gross disappointments by so intellectually many.

We are mere eche bucheches of facts and hearsays.
    Could be that the fault is not in ours
    but in the Filipino Stars.

If us UP people is a product,
    there is caveat emptor.
    I feel bad, like a sucker if and whenever
    I bought a defective product.

It may be like I am only a statistic.
    In the bell distribution, the geniuses and
    the morons are at the extreme low percentages.
    I am arithmetic mean, almost median because
    The UP people is a population.
    -January 2018

• Amusing ending. I’ve never thought of my university that way, but I suppose it is true. My U was an ag school and the geniuses studied veterinary medicine and made a good living, I expect, working farms or sticking their hand where the cow’s sun don’t shine. The rest of us were the arithmetic meanies, going off to war or some humdrum job that paid well 20 years down the pike. There were a few morons, that is true, and I was a moron in certain classes, statistics being one of them. But I excelled in Philosophy because I thought Descartes was cool, stretching my brain in ways that 20 year-olds are not commonly used to. My, but that was a long time ago, with love and moral causes going hand in hand. A hippy I became, with flared pants and polyester suits for the banker I was to become. My gawd. I traded my blue Maverick for a Honda Civic that was as long as it was wide and got 50 miles per gallon. Then they started getting bigger and thirstier, and me, too.

Nice Poem, that white blue moon.

• popoy says:

Hah, hah, hah. Wow, Thanks JoeAm but do mind your own words:

“Words are hieroglyphs, runs of symbols
        that can be made to soothe like gentle winds,
        pound like seacoast waves, or
        startle like rocks against the windshield.
        The poet sets them to rhythms of time and
        meaning that merge with our own life’s beat
        to give us reflection, or understanding, or emotion.”

6. popoy says:

Wow, Hey Wow!

still in UPLB

Look at those majestic trees in the photo
    they were already there a foot or two shorter
    as I was also there from 1955 to 1959.
    And those brawn, beauty and brains students
    THREE generations younger than me
    Trees and students and faculty
    Have not changed really in their love
    And courage to die
    for freedom and country.

• popoy says:

Because by force of habit I read first the comments (if there are any) before the entire news, those that approximate the truth I took note to remember just like this one:

‘’Bol Anon • an hour ago

many of the comments i read denounce students and the university for being critical of government and acting to show protests. Some of the sentiments seems to be that these students and universities have no right to be critical of the administration because they’re subsidized by state funds. I’d like to point out some flaws with this paradigm:

a) the administration is not the state thus being critical of the administration and its policies is not necessarily ‘biting the hand that feeds.’ and for many of these students, may in fact be an expression of patriotism.
      b) academe is there to teach our youth HOW to think, not WHAT to think. There should be no limits on ideas. As such, there is no ‘waste’ of state funds as long as our institutions of higher learning produce thinkers and doers, not robots.
      c) rallies/walk-outs/protests are constitutionally protected avenues of free expression, as such may not be limited simply because one’s education or livelihood is subsidized by the state. Also, learning is not limited to the classroom. Lessons can be learned through participatory activities like these.

• I always imagine that is you when i read your poems/mind farts, popoy. Most go over my head, but i get the gist. If only MRP were here to balance out your commentary… My day would be complete— he was anti-UP, satirically i assume, since i’m sure he like you would’ve been alumnis, brothers from the same mother— Alma Mater literal.

7. popoy says:

still requesting TSoH patriots’ indulgence here is from page 144 of forthcoming book of poems a few lines about UP people.

The Fighting Spirit of UPLB Alumni Pioneers

Let BSA Class 2019 OF UPLB rewrite UPCA history,
    as when faculty and students volunteered to join a
    foreign war and founded a LOYALTY DAY. A nation
    that question, negate and criticized the acts
    of patriots of their own time shall and ought to be
    condemned to pay the price.

If we respect the graves of our dead,
    it does not make us heroes to disrespect the
    sincere motives of our forebears.

Let BSA Class 2019 obliterate
    the message of the censored paragraphs.
    Let them help begin their golden years of
    reformation and renaissance
    for the artists of the soil, the Filipino farmer.

Never on the shoulders of so few shepherds
    fall the burden of mentoring and ministering
    of a flock so dire in need.

8. popoy says:

Those who sleep and snore
    like sawmills in the noodle house
    who are clueless on political meteorology
    the UP System had just began
    to be followed by many others soon
    the delayed-in-coming monsoon rains
    called the Third Quarter Storm.

9. popoy says:

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”
    ‘Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.’

IN THOSE DAYS until the end of August 1968, I was across the English Channel studying in Bedford while history was in the making in France.

A GOOD REMINDER I THINK.

10. Sup says:

Makes no Sense:
    Sanchez is currently serving (7) terms of reclusion perpetua (40 years per term) for the crime. On January 25, 1999, the Philippine Supreme Court affirmed the decision of the Regional Trial Court. On August 29, 1999, Sanchez was given a double life term by the Supreme Court for a different case. Together with his seven life terms for the Sarmenta-Gomez murder, Sanchez will have to spend a total of 360 years in jail.

Today Inquirer:
    Antonio Sanchez, more than 10k other inmates to get out of prison ‘soon’

MANILA, Philippines- Former Calauan, Laguna Mayor Antonio Sanchez, the convicted rapist and murderer of two University of the Philippines Los Baños students, may be released soon, Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra said Tuesday.

“Mayor Sanchez’s good conduct time allowance is being recomputed pursuant to the new law and a recent Supreme Court ruling,” Guevarra said.

By the way Panelo was his lawyer

• karlgarcia says:

Though, I don’t favor the death penalty, but if they get pardoned by the president through a loophole and make it appear as good behaviour and da prezident haz nating 2 do widit. I may have second thoughts, this Sanchez was a monster, how can the prison environment change him, the idea really is to reform people, but I don’t believe he has changed.

• karlgarcia says:

I misspelled by email (.con)thus my avatar changed

• kasambahay says:

sanchez got off just when senate is seriously considering the death penalty, his crime rape slay of a young female and the murder of a young male is what the death penalty is serious after about.

agree po ko, the monster should not be released to society na wala namang report ng accredited psychologist stating he is reformed and not likely to re-offend.

out because of good behavior kuno siya, I am presuming good behavior include his generosity to give gifts, lol! the ber months is coming kasi.

• karlgarcia says:

The board of pardons and parole must consist of psychiatrists, mental health abd behavior experts and they must be incorruptible of course.
          But a presidential pardon has alreasdydt released the likes of Estrada, those who shot Ninoy, etc and GMA was aquitted ,Imelda still partying.. .
          I hope the next generation will be better.

• Fairness in the Philippines under President Duterte is not based on Western values of equality and accountability under law, but the conveniences of favor and advantage. I can’t really get outraged about Sanchez because that is the way things are done here. It’s the way the majority of the opinion-makers, the influencers, and even the people, like it. Only the Western-valued yellows protest.

Dang

• sonny says:

I know the feeling, Karl. Our current world is so much in flux, intelligibility-wise. I wish there were a unified epistemology so we can wrap our minds around this explosion of information threatening to herd us all to the funny farm. Me, anyways. 😦

• Not to worry, sonny. You’re in good company here, it’s kinda like this picture:

• Which lead to the EPR paradox,

Which essentially leads us back to this illusion,

• Which led to this experiment,

Effectively nullifying, or rendering obsolete, this sentiment,

Thus,

• Sup says:

2 updates..
                2 more murders
                Antonio Sanchez was convicted of 2 other murders

Read more: https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1156174/antonio-sanchez-was-convicted-of-2-other-murders#ixzz5xGz1ji5m

Dela Rosa: Mayor convicted of rape, murder ‘deserves second chance’

Read more: https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1156120/dela-rosa-mayor-convicted-of-rape-murder-deserves-second-chance#ixzz5xGz97uUQ

Bringbackdeathpenaltybato……

• kasambahay says:

sanchez reminds me of what happened in my grade school. a bully kid and much purwesyo to teachers, disrespectful and hated homework, passed! much to the annoyance of many. the kid went on to next year level. teacher did not want to be shackled with the same purwesyo kid, or having to explain to parents how rotten the kid was, so the kid passed only to become another teacher’s problem. and teachers kept on passing him until he graduated. not any better than when he 1st started.

it could well be that prison authorities had enough of sanchez, incorrigible as he is and pass him back on to society.

out in society, where crimes go unsolved and killings abound with riding suspects on the loose, who knows? sanchez could well end up with bullet between the eyes, lol! even lawyers get shot, politicians more so.

• Sup says:

Sanchez would be a great undersecretary of BUCOR..
                Knows all ”ins and outs”

• karlgarcia says:

basta wag lang sya umalis at lumalabas

• sonny says:

@LC (Lance Corporal)

“Not to worry, sonny. You’re in good company here, it’s kinda like this picture: …”

The Solvay Conference is a prized photo. I got to be introduced in senior year Chemistry to the works of Schroedinger, Pauli, Heisenberg, Bragg, Dirac, de Broglie, Born and Bohr. Suffice to say physical science can get no more rarefied as suggested by the photo. Big difference between the presidential crowd and the Solvay conferees: one pursues manufactured truths while the other pursued objective truths of Nature wherever she leads them and unlock the secrets of the universe. (Why even compare them, really?)

• That’s my point, sonny. In that photo were 2 schools of Physics, Einstein’s time/space and the new Quantum folks. Einstein fought the new folks with all his might, the EPR paper being his last stand; to no avail we now live in a Quantum world, away from Time/space— like Euclidian geometry and Calculus.

I was more addressing your “I know the feeling, Karl. Our current world is so much in flux, intelligibility-wise.” not necessarily truths Truths capitalized or not. Just the state of being in flux. the book of Ecclesiastes and Spinoza’s Perspective of the Eternal. the Truth will always be hidden, sonny, thus no free will really. That’s free will in the abstract now. 😉

• reading this, right now…

TY

• sonny says:

@LC

Would like to follow a thread that touches on the topics of Solvay conference and the subject of free will but that would be outside the current blog. I’ll email you, courtesy of Joe’s TSoH courier service 🙂 when I shall have cobbled something coherent.

(teaser: free will does exist 🙂 )

11. karlgarcia says:

Do not shoot the messenger, this was forwarded to me.
    Delete if inappropriate.
    Just so you know.
    I know TSOH is neither left,right,center,what have you and this is not to side with any of them, though I have friends who are generals, military brats, etc, I also have relatives and friends who are activists.
    _____
    Please share to friends, teachers, PARENTS, clergy, school officials, brgy officials. Lets wake them up.

Lets all help pound Elago and Zarate and Kamatayan Bloc with these figures based on their data, from the CPP Natl Youth and Student Bureau.

Yes 2 kids came out. But what about the rest???

2004 was when the CPP Natl Youth and Student Bureau crafted their People’s Academy project during a Natl Education and Propaganda conference in Bicol. Its an informal institution set up to promote political education and radicalization. Its sectoral and multi-sectoral, community-based, and mass movemnt – oriented. Its still a version of PADEPA (Pambansang Demokratikong Paaralan) and is part of CPP mass base building. Its run by the Pambansang Kawanihan sa Edu (PAKED) and Natl Propaganda and Cultural Commission of the CPP.

It targeted the recruitment of 20,000 to 40,000 Anakbayan members (LFS and Kabataan included), and 121 school chapters nation wide from Oct 2015-Mar 2016 alone. In NCR they are in 11 public schools and univ and 18 Private schools and univ.

On the implementation of K to 12, recruitment shifted to junior and senior HS. CPP defines youth as aged 13-35 so yes they are designed to recruit child warriors.
    Aside from NCR they were strongest in recruitment in Panay.

But the CPP admitted to have failed miserably in their target but managed to recruit 8,700 members and organized 56 chapters nationwide only. To be exact as of Sept 2015 their base figure was 8,635 member kids already. Thats their record and not plucked in thin air.

They will continue to recruit in order to expand support base of Makabayan bloc while supplying the NPAs with new cadres and fighters.

My statement:
      With the way this leadership is directing the AFP and Police force, I would not be surprised if that 8,700 increases beyond the 40,000 target. They(the AFP) should stay away from schools, suppression creates more rebels.
      I will no longer spread this to twitter or FB.

• It reads like a news report to me. I’m not sure if the point is to warn that universities are a recruiting ground, or to advertise for recruiting. Seems the latter, I guess. It does suggest the numbers can be large.

• karlgarcia says:

The Universities and the schools feel they are being accused of recruiting or allowing recruitment.
        As we can see in twitter, there is pushback especially from UP.

12. popoy says:

eche bucheche, eche bucheche, ad infinitum is what I hear and read and retired from in the Philippines where culturization of every facet of existence having semblance of righteousness
    is a SHAMELESS JOKE. Trillanes says YAKING and YAKING, blogs says Blah, blah, blah and even where one reads rectal detritus and constipated fecal excretions find their outlet.

In the Philippines saintly citizens are martyred and become forgotten, no Pinoy becomes saint or canonized in his her homeland. It is a place where snoozers in the noodle house are clueless why saint and angels fear to tread. The culture is the rock and the people is Sisyphus.

Culture by the powers-that-be is cholera.

• Reminds me of this, popoy…

Ecclesiastes King James Version (KJV)

1 The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.

2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?

4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.

7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

12 I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.

13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

15 That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.

16 I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.

17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.

18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

• popoy says:

CHOLERA means more than dysentery; Gabriel Marquez summed it up in fiction to resemble truth deeper than what a colonoscopy can unravel.

• popoy says:

It is difficult to connect, to make a stretch for a culture to make a place where